Oracle OSB Training in Marathahalli & Oracle OSB Training Institutes in Bangalore
MNP Technologies located in Marathalli, Bangalore is a leading training institute providing real-time and placement oriented Oracle OSB Training Courses in Bangalore. Our Oracle OSB training course includes basic to advanced levels. we have a team of certified trainers who are working professionals with hands on real time Oracle OSB projects knowledge which will provide you an edge over other training institutes.
Our Oracle OSB training center is well equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure for providing you real time training experience. We also provide certification training programs in Oracle OSB Training. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our students in major MNC Companies, after successful completion of the course. We provide placement support for our students.
Our team of experts at MNP Technologies Training Institute, Bangalore have designed our Oracle OSB Training course content and syllabus based on students requirements to achieve everyone's career goal. Our Oracle OSB Training course fee is economical and tailor-made based on training requirement.
We Provide regular training classes(day time classes), weekend training classes, and fast track training classes for Oracle OSB Training in our centers located across Bangalore. We also provide Online Training Classes for Oracle OSB Training Course.
Contact us today to schedule a free demo and complete course details on Oracle OSB Training Course.
Oracle OSB Training Syllabus in Bangalore
Oracle osb Course Content
INTRODUCTION TO ORACLE SERVICE BUS
- Introducing the Service Oriented Architecture
- Describing the Oracle Service Bus Architecture
- Introducing the Role of Oracle Service Bus
- Introducing the Oracle Service Bus Resources
- Explaining the Message Context Model and the Message Context Variables
- Understanding the Message Flow and the Nodes/Elements of a Message Flow
MESSAGE FLOW ACTIONS
- Describing the Communication Actions You Can Add to a Route or a Stage in a Message Flow
- Describing the Flow Control Action You Can Add to a Route or a Stage in a Message Flow
- Describing the Message Processing Actions You Can Add to a Stage in a Message Flow
- Describing the Reporting Actions You Can Add to a Stage in a Message Flow
- Using XQuery Mapping and Transformations
MESSAGE FLOW BEST PRACTICES
- Describing the Concept of Dynamic Routing
TRANSPORTS IN ORACLE SERVICE BUS
- Describing Oracle SOA Suite Transport (SOA-DIRECT)
- Describing Representational State Transfer (REST)
DEBUGGING WITH ORACLE SERVICE BUS
- Describing and Configuring Error Handling in Oracle Service Bus
- Configuring Validation in Oracle Service Bus
- Explaining the Usage of the Reporting Action
INTRODUCTION TO ORACLE SERVICE BUS SECURITY
- Introducing Oracle Service Bus Security
- Introducing Message Level Security